I was and still am a very smart kid. When in primary school, I was good at almost everything if not all, which was in several ways a blessing and in other ways a curse . The multi taleted kids are mst f the time likely to be torn in betwixt with respect to career choices. I got into secondary school and stuied in the sciences with an aspiration to study pharmacy later in uni. Here’s what the universe failed to realize, tat despite my “ Jack of all trade behavior” I was master in
- Writing fiction
- Replaying characters in movies
- Telling stories
Young ones have a way of having an interest in a lot of things in dives spheres, but dear adults , it is not, I repeat, IT IS NOT in your place to make a career choice for your child. You are really only but guardian , and as such your roles are thus;
- To observe those things which your child does effortlessly and flawlessly.
- To identify those who he admires. Movie stars , doctors , News casters ???
- What are his solo game choices? Thoe things he does when he thinks he is alone.
- Compare his grades in school . does he score higher in math than he does in French, or history than he does in health sciences.
Inferences can be made from these observations and “Had I Knowns” avoided .