Remove Stretch Marks In Skin During Pregnancy With These Simple Steps Remove Stretch Marks In Skin During Pregnancy With These Simple Steps
From stretch marks to pigmentation, we talk you through the skin changes that can happen during pregnancy.What are stretch marks? Stretch marks are thin... Remove Stretch Marks In Skin During Pregnancy With These Simple Steps

Stretch marks are thin reddish or purple marks that appear on your skin when your body shape suddenly changes. They often appear in patches, and can form a ripple pattern on your skin.

Stretch marks are caused by the deep layers of the skin having to stretch too fast, either through pregnancy, growth spurts or weight gain. These layers break and tear in places, leaving marks which are visible on the skin’s surface.

How can you prevent stretch marks?

Some people are very prone to stretch marks, while other get none at all. It’s not clear whether or not stretch marks can be prevented. Massaging your skin with oil may help, but this hasn’t been proven.

What products are best for treating stretch marks?

You can buy creams and oils that claim to treat stretch marks, but there’s no proof that they work. However, using amoisturiser or oil is a good way to take care of your skin in general and can be an enjoyable way to pamper yourself.

At what stage of pregnancy do stretch marks appear?

Stretch marks can begin to appear from 13 to 21 weeks. You might notice them at any time after that. Some women even discover stretch marks after their baby is born.

Do stretch marks fade away and disappear?

Over time they will fade to a silvery colour and become less noticeable. But stretch marks will not disappear completely.

Where do stretch marks appear?

Stretch marks may appear on the belly, thighs or breasts, or anywhere you are gaining weight.

Why have some parts of my skin become darker?

Hormonal changes during pregnancy can make parts of your skin darker, for example your breasts, inner thighs and genitals. Some women also get a dark line, called the lineanigra, between their navel and pubic bone. These marks usually fade away within a few months of the birth.

What is pregnancy mask?

Pregnancy mask, also called chloasma or melasma, is a pattern of darker skin on the face, usually appearing over the nose and cheekbones. Like other pigmentation changes, it’s caused by your hormones and should fade away after you give birth. Wearing sunscreen can help prevent the patches getting darker in the meantime.

Does pregnancy make skin more sensitive?

Skin can feel more delicate during pregnancy. There are a few reasons for this – your skin is stretched more, your hormone levels are changing and there’s more blood flowing around your body.

Can pregnancy cause dry, itchy skin?

Itching and rashes are common among expectant mums. They may come and go throughout your pregnancy. If it’s severe, ask your doctor for advice.

Can pregnancy cause acne?

Many women find they’re more prone to spots during pregnancy. This can be because your skin becomes oilier as your hormones change. Wash your skin regularly and use oil-free moisturisers. If you wear makeup, look for products designed for oily skin.

Did you know…?

The ‘glow’ of pregnancy makes your skin more pink, plump and shiny. It’s caused by increased blood flow and hormonal changes which make your skin produce more oil.

Credit: Cusson Baby Nigeria

winexviv

• Juuicy Michie

2016-09-05 #1 Author

I’m going to try this with my current pregnancy because I hate stretch marks and I would love a remedy that can remove them

• Quinnetta Jones

2016-10-04 #2 Author

SAME HERE…. I DEFIANTLY HAVE SOME AFTER MY BABY….

• Jovita hughlett

2016-11-13 #3 Author

I really got big after my baby. So I too will be using this

• Amberia Nunn

2016-12-20 #4 Author

I had stretch marks before I was even pregnant so they really didn’t bother me when I got more after my baby I love them .

• Brittany gordon

2017-01-18 #5 Author

I’ve also heard that coconut oil works too

• Adrianne Robinson

2017-02-21 #6 Author

I wish I would have know about this during my pregnancy ?

• Tora

2017-02-23 #7 Author

I used oils and lotions during my pregnancy but nothing worked. Once I got about 8/9 months my stretch marks appeared & aren’t very pleasant looking right now. Is there anyway I could get rid of them?

• walteria

2017-02-22 #8 Author

After just having my first born baby I have lots of stretch marks an the worse part is they itch so bad but my stomach is so sore it sucks ?

• Laurel

2017-02-28 #9 Author

I really have a lot of stretch marks

• Tamarra

2017-04-15 #10 Author

Me too! I wonder if this works if you’ve already had your baby.?

• Dartania Ditzman

2017-03-03 #11 Author

So how do we get rid myself f them??

• Rashawn

2016-12-05 #12 Author

Stretch marks are beautiful . love you flaws and kids are a blessing

• Kayla harris

2016-12-13 #13 Author

I’m going to try this even tho I always keep my belly mostirised I really just learned something new !

• Alexus

2017-01-07 #14 Author

Stretch marks are beautiful . love you flaws and kids are a blessing

• Britt

2017-01-30 #15 Author

I used bio oil during and after my pregnancy. It helped removed and lighten then marks

• Tierra

2017-01-09 #17 Author

Something i reAlly need to try if i have another baby

• Breana

2017-02-08 #18 Author

Interested in it.. I need to try this.. After my first one they were really bad.

• Angel eyes

2017-02-09 #19 Author

Stretch marks are Permanent You can’t get rid of them and it sucks

• Kiishun

2017-02-15 #20 Author

Mine only lighten up but their still there.

• Tedra

2017-02-16 #21 Author

Wow! I wish I could have saw this sooner. I have one son and I have stretch marks on my stomach. I heard about this creme after birth that you can use, but I love my strectch marks am.I’m.not ashame of them

• Williams

2017-02-20 #22 Author

Okay nice message

• Tora

2017-02-23 #23 Author

I stayed using oils and lotions on my body during my pregnancy. But nothing seemed to help. Around 8/9 months I started gettin stretch marks & they’ve become bad now. Is there anyway I could get rid go them?

• Meshia Flannigan

2017-02-26 #24 Author

I just had my 3rd child, and she gave me stretch marks

• Lynn Maysonet

2017-03-01 #26 Author

I found that Palmers coco/Shea Butter is quite effective. There’s a kit including body butter and oil specifically for stretch marks you can find at Target or Burlington in the baby products section .

• Dartania Ditzman

2017-03-03 #27 Author

So how do we get rid myself f them??

• Walteria

2017-03-07 #28 Author

I have so many stretch marks that i wish would just go away seriously ive tried so many different things to get rid of them but nothing works i dont know what else i can use to get rid of them

• Walteria

2017-03-07 #29 Author

I just had my first baby just 2 weeks ago an i have many stretch marks ive been trying differnt creams that i was told could make the stretch marks go away but they’re still here

• Netalia figueroa

2017-04-13 #30 Author

I shoild have used this while i was pregnant becuase now i have alot. And it was my first baby.

• Kendrick Franklin

2016-09-05 #31 Author

I should have tried that lol

• Tanika balckmon

2016-10-21 #32 Author

You make also use lemon juice and baking soda mix it up and rub it on your stretch mark in it will lighten your marks

• Dymon Escoto

2016-12-02 #33 Author

I am pregnant with my second child, with the first I hardly had any stretch marks and this time around I feel I’m being stretched beyond the limit and its freaking me out. I hope they lighten up. Definitely going to try this remedy . Thanks for sharing!

• Chy’na Scott

2016-09-05 #34 Author

I’m am also going to try! These stretch marks are ridiculous!

• Diana jackson

2016-11-06 #35 Author

Thanks so much for sharing,very informative article

• Markesha

2016-09-05 #36 Author

I have really bad stretch marks after having my son and definitely want to try this hopefully it can get rid of them because I like certain clothes and with my stretch marks I can’t wear them. Hopefully it works.

• Linoshka Leom

2016-09-06 #37 Author

During my pregnancy I got really bad stretch marks starting from the beginning. Now my daughter is 6 months and I moisturize so much with coconut oil & Cocoa butter mixed together and they look so much better !!!

• Kadijah Terry

2016-10-23 #38 Author

My stomach didn’t look to bad once I got pregnant don’t have to many stretch marks. Stomach had gotten darker & had a lot of fluid doe

• Johnae

2016-09-06 #39 Author

I have to try! I used bio oil my whole pregnancy and had no luck. I probably should have did more research! Thanks for the tips!

• Kendra Ehrich

2016-09-07 #40 Author

I want to try this! I got stretch marks with my son and they are still purple they haven’t even faded yet

• Lydasia

2016-09-07 #41 Author

I wish I would have tryed this because my stretch marks are bad but now I know what to do

• ameenat alkeana

2016-09-07 #42 Author

I have bad stretch marks but I don’t know what do

• Stefany gutierrez

2016-09-09 #43 Author

I Had to Know This product before my stretch marks are very ugly Because tube twins and I say Already to my friends

• Beachbody Derm Exclusive review

2016-09-11 #44 Author

ᕼello to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this webpɑge; this blog consists of amazing
    аnd genuinely fine data designed for visіtors.

• Dominique

2016-09-12 #45 Author

I should’ve try this threw out my pregnancy to help prevent me from getting stretch marks..

• Mychela

2016-09-14 #46 Author

Vitamin E oil helped reduce my itchy belly

• Jessica

2016-09-15 #47 Author

I didn’t know about this one lol

• Shyla peoples

2016-09-16 #48 Author

I’m going to try this ASAP

• Betina K

2016-09-17 #49 Author

Omg using this niw

• Enyaw Wiggins

2016-09-17 #51 Author

I wish I would have known this with my first and second pregnancy.

• Quadeja

2016-09-18 #52 Author

Cocoa butter worked just fine for me

• Matika

2016-09-20 #53 Author

I just used lotion on my stomach & i have no stretch marks

• RoRo

2016-09-22 #54 Author

I used coco butter it worked well ?

• Sandra Tete

2016-09-22 #55 Author

After the birth of my baby I got lots and lots of stretch marks.
    Have tried alot of cremes but all in vain.
    But now I know what to do.

• Morenike manuwa

2016-09-22 #56 Author

wow I learnt this no more stretch mark

• Thiѕ is really interesting, You’re an oveгly skilled
    bloggеr. I’ve jоined your rss feed and look ahead to looking for more of youг magnifiсent post.
    Alѕo, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

• Jacee Lim

2016-09-23 #58 Author

i need to try this….having a lot stretch marks

• Cathy Thomas

2016-09-24 #59 Author

I Have Left Over Marks Due To My Baby.. Does It Works For That Too?

• Tiffany

2016-09-25 #60 Author

My stretch marks never went away I didn’t even scratch I used shea butter coconut butter lotion all the creams and still got it, very frustrating but now they don’t bother me! Proud moment shows me the love for my children and the Sacrafice I make everyday for them

• Abel

2016-09-27 #61 Author

Thanks for THE advice !

• Brandi

2016-09-28 #62 Author

Didn’t really have stretch marks but this is very useful in the future

• Elexsuss smith

2016-09-30 #63 Author

Next time I will try this!!

• Esther

2016-10-02 #64 Author

I really need this ?

• Patribuo Caramelo

2016-10-06 #65 Author

Boa Aula para todas as Mulheres… Deve-se prestar muita atenção ao cuidar do seu corpo durante a sua gravidez… Muito bom…

• Vo

2016-10-11 #66 Author

Should you wait til after you have the baby to start the treatment ?

• ralph

2016-10-12 #67 Author

Pls which cream can someone use preCisely?

• Prettygold

2016-10-14 #68 Author

I will try this.

• Folashade

2016-10-16 #69 Author

Thanks for the tips

• Folashade

2016-10-16 #70 Author

Thanks for the tips!

• Reg

2016-10-17 #71 Author

I’m going to recommend this to my wife immediately! Thanks

• Kylee

2016-10-17 #72 Author

Yes! I will most definitely be doing this my next pregnancy!

• Brandie N Walker

2016-10-19 #73 Author

Thanks for the tips. I will definitely try this

• Raven Nichole

2016-10-20 #74 Author

Ima definitely have to try this!

• Nana dapaah

2016-10-24 #75 Author

I will definitely try this one. The next time I get pregnant. It’s a very good information. Thank you and God bless you

• Nesha lashay

2016-10-25 #76 Author

I’m going to try this for my breast that’s the only place I got stretch marks and they look after but pretty sitting there lol

• jakia Richard

2016-10-29 #77 Author

Really should of tried this trick ,my motherhood scars are ROUGH

• Zaria

2016-10-29 #78 Author

I have stretch marks & I hate them I want to try this where am I able to buy it from ?

• Cashmere

2016-10-31 #79 Author

My doctor also told me african Shea butter helps n I’ve used it my whole pregnancy and my baby was 7lbs 6ounces n i never received one stretch mark.

• Jane ogboe

2016-10-31 #80 Author

I have tried it and it works

• Brianna

2016-11-23 #81 Author

It works very well i would recommend this cream too any parent

• Jakia

2017-01-18 #82 Author

Im going to try this cause my strecth marks are beyond ugly ??‍♂️

• Lexx

2016-11-01 #83 Author

Im gonna try these

• Briana

2016-11-01 #84 Author

I wish I would have tried this. now I have stretch marks,They are not that bad though, maybe next time to not get worse.

• Gabby

2016-11-02 #85 Author

Wow, this is really helpful!

• Lisa

2016-11-03 #86 Author

I ordered this expensive oil off of the internet so I wouldn’t get stretch marks. I went my entire pregnancy up until the last month without them. My stomach was pretty flat before pregnancy so it had to stretch out a lot. I personally think nothing can really prevent them. If you are going to get them you are regardless. Creams and oils will help with the itching and moisturizing but for the most part when your skin has to stretch out to a amazing size it’s bound to happen. I am willing to try this though just to get rid of the ones I have.

• Markita

2016-11-04 #87 Author

I used the pregnancy coco butter and baby oil jel

• Jeanine sims

2016-11-07 #88 Author

I used coconut oil for dryness and palmer’s cocoa butter for stretch marks.. i was pleased with the results.

• Juanita

2016-11-07 #89 Author

I am so going to try this because i dont wanna get none my second pregnancy.

• DAmbre

2016-11-08 #90 Author

I used coca butter lotion during my first pregnancy and that did not prevent the stretch marks. So im looking forward to trying some of these different technics with my current pregnancy

• JSparkle High Heel Designs

2016-11-12 #91 Author

I have been grateful that for my first pregnancy not only did I gain 8lbs as I’m one of those special women that lose weight during a pregnancy vs gaining a lot of weight I used oils and creams to avoid getting stretch marks. I did have just 4 little stretch marks 3 weeks before I had her but with maderma stretch mark cream they faded within a few months barely seeing them. It’s all about working out and dieting.

• andile sibiya

2016-11-15 #92 Author

my galfriend always complain about the stretch marks,i dnt hav problem,she will be happy to try this method coz she hate them…. thax alot

• sinethemba

2016-11-15 #93 Author

I developed my stretch marks before I had a baby and when I got pregnant I developed thick stretch around my belly and nothing has helped. I hope this cream will really help

• faith

2016-11-15 #94 Author

Thnx for e tips

• Deshonda

2016-11-16 #95 Author

Do this work after the baby, I had my baby and now my stomach it darker and has a few stretch marks also

• Sakhile

2016-11-16 #96 Author

Interesting read.Worth sharing

• Eyhanna willis

2016-11-17 #97 Author

I love mine….they resulted in my babygirl ❤?

• Katrina

2016-11-18 #98 Author

I wish i could have used these tips when i was still pregnant

• Precious lebby

2016-11-18 #99 Author

Thank you for these tips.
    I am 22 weeks pregnant and I had stretch marks months before the pregnancy.
    It got worse a bit now and I was advice to use shear butter, will however try what I’ve heard so far.
    Thanks for this timely and educative article

• AviannasMom

2016-11-19 #100 Author

Thanks for the tips

• Tarnieka Williams

2016-11-19 #101 Author

My first pregnancy I didn’t have any, but my second pregnancy I literally had 3 marks on my side & a few on my stomach. I use coconut oil & even washed in the coconut oil and it seems like they are lighter and not noticeable.

• unique

2016-11-19 #102 Author

Well two kids later I have no stretch marks but really good tips

• Patience Ebere

2016-11-21 #104 Author

Wow! This is awesome, I never knew stretch marks can be removed by any cream. Thanks for this information.

• Patience Ebere

2016-11-21 #105 Author

Wow! I like this article, I Have really learnt a lot from it.Thanks for The information

• D’Amisha

2016-11-21 #106 Author

i will be trying this !

• Shawanna

2016-11-21 #107 Author

I’m definitely trying this

• Daniesha Strickling

2016-11-22 #108 Author

I wish I would of known this while I was pregnant but thank God my Stretch marks wasn’t that bad…

• Kingsley

2016-11-22 #109 Author

Nice one, i’ll tell my wife about it.

• Tytianna

2016-11-23 #110 Author

Im going to try this cause my strecth marks are beyond ugly seems pretty reliable 🙂

• Tytianna

2016-11-23 #111 Author

Im going to try this because i hate my stretch marks , seem pretty reliable:)

• Brianna

2016-11-23 #112 Author

I am looking forward too using this product durning my next pregnancy it worked well for

• Carolin

2016-11-23 #113 Author

Wow. Is very nice!

• Carolyn

2016-11-23 #114 Author

Wow, is very nice!

• Deedee dudley

2016-11-23 #116 Author

It’s amazing how our body stretches! This is awesome, I never knew stretch marks can be removed by any cream. Thanks for this information.

• kiara

2016-11-26 #117 Author

im going to try this because nothing else has worked on my skin hopefully this will

• Santerica

2016-11-26 #118 Author

I’m going to try this hopefully it works because nothing else did

• Kiesha

2016-11-27 #119 Author

I used the cocoa butter stretch mark cream and it definitely did not work with my kids. Maybe this is something I should try if I decide to have another.

• Emonee

2016-11-27 #120 Author

Wow I Wish I Could Have Tried This My Stretch Marks Are Bad . Or Can We Still Try It To Clear Them Up ?

• Noel

2016-11-28 #121 Author

I really should have did this!

• Desiree Ratliff

2016-11-30 #122 Author

I wish I would have tried that

• Jae

2016-12-02 #123 Author

Wow I Never Knew This I Will Be trying this ASAP these stretch marks have to go lol

• Destinee Keno

2016-12-02 #124 Author

Hope it’s not to late to try this.

• Jasmine Delacruz

2016-12-02 #125 Author

I’m gonna try this

• Kayla

2016-12-03 #126 Author

Using coco butter oil really helped me through out my pregnancy, now I have no stretch marks . I even used it after labor to lighten my belly up to its original color .

• Carla

2016-12-04 #127 Author

It truly works I did it with my first no stretch marks with my second I didn’t and got stretch marks

• Lovely hinton

2016-12-05 #128 Author

I am try this now cuse I still have the rally bad stretch marks From my first n I don’t want to get even worse

• Jaslyn Eatmon

2016-12-06 #129 Author

I wish I would’ve read this sooner omg. I hate my sides stretch marks. I never had them EVER.. but overall I have a blessing ? But seriously is there another way I can get rid of them ? Lol

• Fredricka Lucky

2016-12-06 #130 Author

Im going to try this because I have bad stretch marks after having my son

• T’Kaiyah

2016-12-07 #131 Author

My stretch marks are very dark & I hate them i want to use this

• Vulnavia Keys

2016-12-09 #132 Author

I didn’t have to use this , even though I scratched a lot while I was pregnant but I didn’t have any stretch marks

• Antoinette Sneed

2016-12-09 #133 Author

The whole time I was pregnant, I prayed that I wouldn’t get stretch marks & people kept saying I was to little to even get it , so of course I listened & I did put anything on my body … But towards the end of my pregnancy they came. This is helpful for the next to come . Thks!!!

• Star Morgan

2016-12-11 #134 Author

I used the bio oil with my last pregnancy and it helped out…this information is very helpfuk

• Chenail

2016-12-11 #135 Author

thanks for the advice I’m going to try this??

• lovejoy

2016-12-12 #136 Author

I’m going to try t7his ..Thanks for the advice☺

• Kirin

2016-12-12 #137 Author

I wish I would have tried this but my marks aren’t that bad anyway.

• Adrianna

2016-12-12 #138 Author

Coco butter really helps get rid of them

• Adrianna Plaza

2016-12-12 #139 Author

Coco butter works really well to get rid of stretch marks . used it even before I got any to prevent me from getting any

• Megan

2016-12-12 #140 Author

I definitely need to try some of these. I have so many after my pregnancy.

• Shoowana Blanchard

2016-12-13 #141 Author

I still will like to try some

• Sharise

2016-12-13 #142 Author

During my first pregnancy I gained stretch marks during the end of my pregnancy and I used palmer’s after I noticed the marks. My second pregnancy I didn’t get any new stretch marks and I used palmer’s when I first noticed I was pregnant. My advice is to start early before you notice the marks and try virgin coconut oil.

• Chmani

2016-12-14 #143 Author

This is a good idea, love it!

• Kalia

2016-12-14 #144 Author

I wish I would have known that I would have did that to get rid of mines at least next time i will know.

• Kalia Gates

2016-12-14 #145 Author

I wish I would have known this I would’ve did it so I could get rid of my stretch marks at least I know in the future what to do

• DARius Harris

2016-12-15 #146 Author

I find this article very helpful to help some women who have stretch marks that doesn’t want them or are embarrassed for them to show!

• Diana Ebanks

2016-12-17 #147 Author

During my pregnancy I got a lot of stretch marks all over
    And also tried a lot of other products
    But now that my pregnancy is over I started to us only natural products like cocoa butter and almond butter for them and it help me alto
    And now I can hardly see them …!

• Caelynn Williams

2016-12-19 #148 Author

I have really bad stretch marks… glad I saw this .

• Kenia

2016-12-21 #149 Author

I used both these products and they’re great love it❤

• Carlisha Harper

2016-12-22 #150 Author

If someone could create an actual stretch mark eliminator compatible for all skin types, they’d be rich.

• Jada

2016-12-22 #151 Author

Black Soap And African Shea Butter Helps .. I Used Both During My Pregancy And Didn’t Receive One Stretch Mark

• Keisha brown

2016-12-24 #152 Author

Very useful I must try this… Thanks for the informed!!!!!!

• Krystan coffie

2016-12-24 #153 Author

Thanks for the tips !! I had stretch marks from a growth spurt so now that I know this info I’ll keep it in mind when I have a child

• Jude Orji Kalu

2016-12-25 #154 Author

Good tips for a trial, I hope it works for my wife.

• Lisneidy

2016-12-25 #155 Author

Me encanta esa crema estoy embarazada y quiero una

• TMera

2016-12-25 #156 Author

I thought I wasnt gone Have Them But I did in My 8th Mkntg

• Nandi waters

2016-12-27 #157 Author

I never got stretch marks with either of my kids. Thank God. But I know a few that could use this.

• India holly

2016-12-27 #158 Author

Trying this asap!!! Don’t have many but I really hate the ones i do have

• Crystal Brock

2016-12-28 #159 Author

I have got to try this !!

• Raven

2016-12-28 #160 Author

This was very helpful and im going to try it iv not been happy with my marks.

• Ashley

2016-12-29 #161 Author

Carrying my first baby throughout my pregnancy I wasn’t getting any stretch marks but at the end that’s when they started coming in quickly and a lot but it’s been 2 months and I’m using coco butter stretch mark cream and coco butter firming cream and it’s getting a lot less noticeable!

• Danielle Hunter

2016-12-29 #162 Author

I still have mines so I’m see if this works

• Bakari fobbs

2016-12-29 #163 Author

I dont know about all men but i like my girlfriends stretch marks and when i showed her this she asked me if she should get rid of the i told her no.i love her stretch marks.??

• NICKI

2016-12-31 #164 Author

I love this article… I never had stretch marks before my son and been trying to get rid of them… Reading the comments and article I see I’m not alone… Can someone tell me what’s the best cream or oil to use though?

• Madison Lafleche

2017-01-01 #165 Author

This is very helpful I needed to know this my stretch marks are very dark and noticeable !

• pamela

2017-01-02 #166 Author

is your methods good?i had many strench marks on my belly and its marks it ugly

• pamela

2017-01-02 #167 Author

stretch marks appear when my pregnancy was 6, till now it visible and ugly, i need à real method, please

• Stonisha

2017-01-02 #168 Author

What is a good method to lighten up the stretch marks on my belly?? I started getting mines when I was in my last trimester and my baby is one. What are some good products?

• Javier28

2017-01-03 #169 Author

I had no stretch marks during my pregnancy, on my 9 month pregnancy i started to get stretch marks my son is 3 years and I still can see them

• Diamond

2017-01-03 #170 Author

Im 4months pregnant and Im starting to see stretch marks. What can i use to clear them up?

• Kalundra

2017-01-03 #171 Author

I’m gonna try this

• Dayana

2017-01-03 #172 Author

Defenitley going to try this

• Cherterra

2017-01-04 #173 Author

I used Palmer lotion but this work to

• Jasonae

2017-01-04 #174 Author

I stracth my belly almost my whole pregnancy I really thought i was going have stretch marks bad but lucky me I didn’t but stretch mark are beautiful ( tiger strips )

• Tracie Skipper

2017-01-04 #175 Author

I wish id known this when I had my children!?

• Aisha

2017-01-06 #176 Author

Im going to try this lol

• Alexus

2017-01-07 #177 Author

Stretch marks are beautiful . love you flaws and kids are a blessing

• Kyndra Young

2017-01-07 #178 Author

I used cocoa butter lotion the entire time I was pregnant every time I got out of the shower & I literally have no stretch marks!

• Kourtney myers

2017-01-12 #179 Author

I’m really going to try this !!!

• Joslyn Love

2017-01-12 #180 Author

Nice tips…I’m going to try these

• Kenedria Rowell

2017-01-12 #181 Author

I am going yo try this..my stretch marks aren’t that bad but I wouldn’t mind getting rid of them

• Brittany B

2017-01-13 #182 Author

I used to have these really dark stretch marks with my first son. Now, since I started my business making my own products, my stretch marks have drastically reduced! This article really ties into the research that I conducted to make my own.

• Alicia

2017-01-16 #183 Author

I can’t wear my bikini because of my stretch marks! What a tragedy! I’ll definitely try this. Thanks for the helpful tips!

• Jounet Casanova

2017-01-16 #184 Author

Thanks for the tips.

• Stefany Gutierrez

2017-01-16 #185 Author

• Kimmy Brogan

2017-01-16 #186 Author

I am no longer pregnant but i will definitely be trying these ideas anyways!

• Kayla

2017-01-17 #187 Author

This really helped me because I have stretch marks

• JaDavia Ingram

2017-01-18 #188 Author

Omg., I am going to try this. This is a great idea

• Jakai

2017-01-18 #189 Author

I’m going to try these.I really hope this help because i have stretch marks .

• Jakia

2017-01-18 #190 Author

Im going to try this cause my strecth marks are beyond ugly seems pretty reliable ?

• Iveta

2017-01-19 #191 Author

Definitely worth a try

• Ashley Fuller

2017-01-19 #192 Author

I will love to try it it will be worth a try

• Victoria

2017-01-20 #193 Author

Stretch marks are beautiful, kids are a blessing.

• Sharonda

2017-01-20 #194 Author

Wow I’m gone try this

• Bristeria

2017-01-20 #195 Author

I have found that using jergen coco butter stuck is a great way to reduce stretch marks. Especially in the beginning of your pregnancy. It helps soothe your body and make u feel at ease.

• Velisa Vargas

2017-01-23 #196 Author

After giving birth 4 months ago noticed some stretch marks on my body and was not happy about that. Then my friend told me about dermelastic serum and i got this serum. Using it a while already and it seems that stretch marks are becoming less visible. It can be used on all body but i am using only on the parts I think is needed. Using it twice a day – morning and in the evening and every time after shower. Smell is very nice and serum is not too hard so it is easy to apply to the skin. Dries out quickly so do not have to worry about spoiled clothes. Very good thing.

• Tisha

2017-01-27 #197 Author

I’m going to try this,bio oil helps me alot though.

• Cionni

2017-02-07 #198 Author

I got a few stretch marks around my navel and that was all I thought it would be worse but I got lucky I also used coco butter and sesame oil everyday.. great tips for next time

• Ty Thompson

2017-02-07 #199 Author

I say drink JUST water all the time & all the time drink water also keep yourself moisturized with bio oil it’s sold at babies r us and Walgreens that’s what I did I barely got any stretch marks

• Dominique carr

2017-02-09 #200 Author

Going to try this

• sameera disanayaka

2017-02-10 #201 Author

Thanks for the helping pregnant mother’s with these kind of articles.

• Kiana

2017-02-10 #202 Author

Definitely going to try this !!!! So sick of my dark hideous stretch marks!

• Maria Luningning Rutor

2017-02-10 #203 Author

I’m going to try this. Thanks for this article.

• Nhing Basagre Rutor

2017-02-10 #204 Author

Really make sense. Thank you.

• Noble chinny

2017-02-10 #205 Author

wow! this has been quite helpful.. thanks for the tip.

• Cynthia fontilus

2017-02-10 #206 Author

At first I didn’t like my stretch marks at all but at the end of the day I gain a beautiful young lady and after 16 yrs it doesn’t bother me anymore

• June Barrera

2017-02-12 #207 Author

My stretch marks after my pregnancy were pretty bad, I used Dermelastic serum in a while and it helped a lot my stretch marks aren’t very noticeable anymore! I recommend.

• Rose

2017-02-15 #208 Author

How can we remove stretch marks after 5 months?

• Bambie Young

2017-02-15 #209 Author

OMG!!! This would help me a lot coz i got too many stretchmarks due to pregnancy. I need to bring back my radiant skin.

• Shanakaygreenland

2017-02-15 #210 Author

I use African Shea butter It is good for the stretch marks an also dark spots

• Cheyanne

2017-02-16 #211 Author

I dislike my stretch… So I like this

• Alaisia

2017-02-16 #212 Author

I Have Stretch Marks I Really Want To Get Rid Of Them I’m Gonna Try This

• Abeer Xubair

2017-02-16 #213 Author

Effective and worth reading article will help a lot of people

• Dorcas Abo

2017-02-17 #214 Author

I am definitely going to try this. This stretch marks must go!!! I need my sexy tummy back ASAP.

• Kierra

2017-02-17 #215 Author

I will defiantly be try this.

• Nae-Nae

2017-02-18 #216 Author

I need this it’s awesome!!!

• Jakeema

2017-02-18 #217 Author

I tried everything while pregnant I only had a couple I got most after the babies were born I thought I was onr of the lucky ones but nope lol

• Jasmine Delacruz

2017-02-19 #218 Author

I’m going to try this

• Diamond Johnson

2017-02-20 #219 Author

I tired always everything but never tried this. I definitely need to after this pregnancy

• Diamond Herny

2017-02-20 #220 Author

Hey I heard about this when I was pregnant but never tried it. Maybe I should of cause my stretch marks are still here

• Nettie Anderson

2017-02-20 #221 Author

Worked for me didn’t get not 1 stretch mark??

• Cyani

2017-02-21 #222 Author

Really wish I knew about this during my pregnancy?

• Cyani

2017-02-21 #223 Author

Sure wish I would have known about this during my pregnancy?

• Dominique shavers

2017-02-22 #224 Author

I wish I would have tried this…I coco butter my stomach down the whole way still got stretch marks the last few weeks

• Olivia wilder

2017-02-22 #225 Author

Thanks for the tips.

• Marquesha Thomas

2017-02-22 #226 Author

Wish I would’ve heard about it a year ago

• Melton Mullings

2017-02-27 #227 Author

I’m gonna recommend this to my fiancé

• Joanna

2017-02-27 #228 Author

Does these steps really work during pregnancy I really wanna know, an does it work after giving birth too

• Desirée

2017-02-27 #229 Author

I breastfeed, im going to try this on my skin to prevent breastfeeding stretch marks. Oils are always great for your skin

• Jatoya

2017-02-28 #230 Author

Wow I never new this worked

• Stacie S.

2017-03-01 #231 Author

I am one of the many people who is prone to stretch marks ?. I am a stretch mark queen starting from my breast, stomach, sides, outer thighs and my butt cheeks. I’ve learned to embrace them with a smile ?

• Liz williams

2017-03-01 #232 Author

This is true I stated out using lotion during my pregnancy and switched to oil and my stretch marks are very light I still have them but they are not very noticeable

• Ayanna bell

2017-03-03 #233 Author

I’m gonna try this… I just have to.I hate stretch marks

• Calin Davis

2017-03-03 #234 Author

I wish I would’ve known this ?

• Mpho Radebe

2017-03-05 #235 Author

I wish I would’ve known this during my pregnancy

• Sierra

2017-03-04 #236 Author

I wish I would have known these things while I was pregnant!

• Maria Black

2017-03-04 #237 Author

When I was pregnant with my first child (I am now on my 6th) I used to always freak out and try to stay on top of ways to prevent stretch marks but now I coule care less .. My body is beautiful with the stretch marks ❤ Ladies please don’t feelsomethingof something as small as stretch marks .. You Beautiful ❤❤

• Sara Lukač

2017-03-05 #238 Author

I used body lotion when I was pregnant, from Bioderma, and I don’t have one stretch mark now. 🙂

• Jeanetta Potts

2017-03-06 #239 Author

I really wish I could have used this throughout my pregnancies . I’m not ashamed totally of my “mommy marks” but it’ll be nice to have clearer skin .

• Nyequila

2017-03-06 #240 Author

I wish I been knew about this!?

• Indya

2017-03-06 #241 Author

This is so true that it may no disappear , but they will start to blend so it will be less noticeable. I have few scretch marks that you can hardly see, I use coconut oil and olive oil and it did the job.

• Kholidah f

2017-03-07 #242 Author

Oke good idea ??

• Alexis Banks

2017-03-08 #243 Author

Coconut oil helps stretch marks becoming less noticeable. Used when I was pregnant and worked wonders for me

• Alexus

2017-03-09 #244 Author

I wish I would have found this article when I was pregnant very helpful advice …. I happened to be one that acquired stretch marks after pregnancy I thought I was doing a good job during the pregnancy by not showing any signs of stretch mark boy was I wrong

• Nicole Alfaro

2017-03-09 #245 Author

Me gustaria tener esa clase de crema esta buenisima ya la he visto en otra persona

• Ashley

2017-03-10 #246 Author

Thanks for the tios

• Ashley

2017-03-10 #247 Author

Thanks for the tips

• Jurnee Akeis

2017-03-12 #248 Author

Where was this when i were pregnant?! My Stretch marks are horrid . So helpful

• Jasmine Fellows

2017-04-07 #249 Author

I have to try this !

• KrisRay

2017-04-10 #250 Author

very interesting article ! Sings are discomfort during pregnancy but nevertheless remain the most pleasant of a mother defects ❤️??

• Makalia

2017-04-11 #251 Author

I will try this with my current pregnancy ! Great idea guys.

• Shayra arias

2017-04-11 #252 Author

I tried this in my pregnancy and really works I also tried coconut oil with coconut almond. Is really good ? ?????

• Walteria

2017-04-12 #253 Author

Ive tried about everything an my stretch marks are still here?i think ill try coconut oil

• Deasia tharp

2017-04-16 #254 Author

I learned something ?

• Deasia tharp

2017-04-16 #255 Author

Definitely learn something new

• Rob

2017-04-19 #256 Author

Stretch marks are beautiful i

• Taneisha

2017-04-19 #257 Author

Thanks for this info..

• Wanie

2017-04-19 #258 Author

I wish i wouldve know about this when i was pregnant?